Surely, Mass Effect Andromeda is going to be a title that goes down in history, sadly for all the wrong reasons. With EA allowing players early access to the game, at a time when it was rife with visual complications that can only be described as hilariously bad, it set what was considered the most highly anticipated title of the respective year up for a terrible launch. What’s more, it’s one that it has struggled to recover from ever since.
Nevertheless, there is a light at the end of the tunnel for those who are holding on to the hopes of improvement, there has been a new patch released for the title. You can find the patch notes of what improvements and changes have been made just below:
– Increased clip size from 12 to 18
– Increased damage from 111-140 to 117-147
– Increased clip size from 24 to 30
– Increased total ammo capacity from 240-300 to 300-375
– Increased accuracy from 45-56 to 50-63
– Increased damage from 54-72 to 57-76
– Increased force from 30 to 40
– Increased ammo capacity from 60-75 to 65-81
– Increased damage from 587-704 to 616-739
– Increased force from 55 to 75
– Increased damage from 92-110 to 97-116
– Increased damage from 85-102 to 88-106
Mass Effect Andromeda is now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4.